Saturday, July 17, 2010

Can You Say Radiant?



Are you kidding me? I literally get horny every time I see this picture, and it was taken FIVE MINUTES after she GAVE BIRTH!!... for the SECOND TIME!

The caption we put on the picture was "first meeting." It was a picture of Justus meeting Gabriel for the first time. I never remember that until I read the caption. As a matter of fact I never remember that either Justus or Gabe are in the picture at all until I read the caption. I am just blown away by the purely physical beauty of my wife that can be captured in a 2D image.

I don't know how many different ways I will be able to figure out how to say "she's beautiful" but I am going to keep trying to find new ones. I will continue to post pictures and do my best to put into words the true feelings that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment